Maintenance Made Easy
OU Credit Union's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
View your account statements online with OU Credit Union's eStatements, electronic versions of your monthly account statements that are stored in ComputerLine. View, save, or print your statement at your convenience!
Switch to eStatements
All you need to receive eStatements is a ComputerLine password and a valid email address.
- Sign into in to ComputerLine
- Choose Statement & Notifications Settings tab
- Select Electronic as your delivery method for the appropriate statements and/or notices (If you have a Totally Gold Checking account, you will be unable to change your statement preferences, as electronic Account Statements & Transaction Notices are required)
- Enter and confirm your current email address
- Agree to the online disclosure
You will receive an automatically-generated email from us used to verify your new email address. You do not need to reply to the email.
Other eStatements & eNotices Also Available
- Visa eStatement Notices offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your Visa statement and making an online Visa payment.
- Transaction Notices are sent via email and will inform you immediately if you have an overdraft transfer, an NSF check, or Courtesy Pay transaction.
- IRS Tax Form Notices are sent via email to inform you when your OU Credit Union IRS Tax Forms (1098, 1099INT, 1099MISC, 1099Q, 1099R, 5498, and 5498ESA) are available for you to view, save, or print in ComputerLine.
- Loan Billing Notices will notify you that your loan payment will be due soon or that the payment is late.