Who Can Join OU Credit Union?
OU Credit Union provides financial services to members of the Oakland University community and their families, as well as select employee and community groups.
- Faculty, staff, and students of Oakland University and their immediate relatives.
- OU Alumni Association members.
- Members of the Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC). Anyone may join the MUCC as a member and then join OU Credit Union.
- Those who regularly work on the OU campus who are under the control of the governing body of Oakland University.
- Employees of select groups and associations.
- Immediate family members of the above eligible fields (spouse, parent, sibling, grandparent, or child).
- Any individual living in the household of the above eligible fields making up an economic unit.