As a member, you have access to your account at all OU Credit Union-owned ATMs in the Oakland University and Auburn Hills areas. Plus, you have access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs across the US where you can make withdrawals, transfers, and more!
Oakland University Area ATMs
- OU Credit Union Branch on Five Points Drive.1 (Full-service ATMs)
- Oakland Center (Oakland University campus) (Full-service ATM)
- Vandenberg Hall (Oakland University campus)
- Recreation Center (Oakland University campus)
- Auburn Hills Police Department, 1899 Squirrel Road, Auburn Hills
- Cooley Law School, 2630 Featherstone, Auburn Hills
Plus, as an OU Credit Union member, you have the ability to access your account at any of the MSUFCU-owned ATMs in the Greater Lansing Area.
1 Drive-up and walk up ATMs available.
Full-service ATMs allow members to make withdrawals, envelope-free deposits, loan payments, and other account inquiries. OU Credit Union ATMs are ADA compliant, and include Voice Assistance.