Keep your brain strong and let your imagination run wild this summer with the Cyber Saver Reading Club!
July 1, 2022 - August 19, 2022
School's out for the summer, but that doesn't mean you should stop reading. See how many books you can read in July, and you could win!
• With a parent/guardian's help, enter the number of books you read in the form from August 1 - August 19, 2022
• Each book equals one entry to win a $100 gift card to your local bookstore. Also, read at least two books and you'll receive a magnetic bookmark!
Cyber Saver Reading Club Contest
FULL CONTEST DETAILS
The Cyber Saver Reading Club Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. ET 7/1/22 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET 8/19/22.
No purchase or transaction is necessary, and there is a limit of one entry per account. Employees and immediate family members of OU Credit Union and contest sponsors, as well as OU Credit Union's board and committee members and their immediate family members, are not eligible. Must be a Cyber Saver member to enter.
Winner of grand prize will be drawn 8/26/22 by the OU Credit Union Marketing and Communications department, whose decisions are final. Chances of winning grand prize are based on the number of entries received. If 1,000 entries are submitted, chances of winning are 1 in 1,000. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone and have 5 business days to respond. Failure to respond in 5 business days will result in the selection of a new winner. Each Cyber Saver member who reads at least 2 books will receive a magnetic bookmark. While supplies last.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, visit OU Credit Union.org/readingclub to enter the number of books your Cyber Saver read in the month of July. Each book will count as one entry, limit 5 entries per member. You also may send a 3-inch by 5-inch card with your name, address, phone number and email address to: OU Credit Union Marketing, Cyber Saver Reading Club, 3777 West Rd., East Lansing, MI 48826-9946.
PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUES
The grand prize is valued at $100.
Prizes may not be substituted or transferred. OU Credit Union is not responsible for:
• Lost, late, illegible, mutilated, or misdirected entries
• Entries not received in time for the selection of the winner
• Technical hardware or software
• Lost or unavailable network connections
• Failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit a user's ability to participate in this contest
Liability for any applicable federal, state, or other taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner and no prize will be awarded without receipt of the proper legal paperwork as determined by OU Credit Union.
GENERAL RELEASE FORM
Each winner must sign a release form agreeing:
• To allow OU Credit Union, unless prohibited by law, to use his/her name, city and state of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission, or notification. All images are the exclusive property of OU Credit Union.
• That aforementioned parties and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity. This includes personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property due to the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this promotion.
OU Credit Union reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this contest should viruses, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of OU Credit Union, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest. In case of suspension or termination, a notice will be posted, and, at OU Credit Union's discretion, winners will be selected from eligible nonsuspect entries received before the event was suspended or terminated. OU Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the contest or fails to remain in good standing with OU Credit Union.
OU Credit Union maintains the right to change or modify these rules at any time without notice. OU Credit Union is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of any and all prizes. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and to the decisions of the results of the contest, which will be final and binding in all respects.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-766-6828 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all OU Credit Union full-service locations.
Oakland University Credit Union
accounts are held at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union where savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.