MSUFCU's Dreams Take Flight Scholarship
In partnership with Eaton RESA and the Capital Region International Airport, MSU Federal Credit Union (MSUFCU) is proud to support high school juniors and seniors learning more about aviation with a scholarship opportunity. Two (2) Recipients will receive $5,000.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must:
• Be a high school junior or senior in Eaton, Ingham, or Clinton County who plans to attend or is attending the Eaton RESA Aviation Careers Institute (ACI) and Crosswinds Aviation or another flight school partner to earn a pilot's license.
• Have a GPA of 3.0 or above
• Be a Michigan resident
• Be a OU Credit Union member
Completed application must include:
• Complete application
• A one-page, typewritten essay that provides reasons for pursuing training in aviation
• Report card or transcript
• Letter of Recommendation related to aviation
• Resume that shows involvement in life skills, leadership, and character education experiences
• Entrants must submit the completed application and requirements by 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Friday, June 30, 2023.