A SmartLine℠ Home Equity loan acts as a hybrid between a home equity line of credit (HELOC) and a fixed-rate home equity loan. It is a revolving line of credit that offers the option to "lock" segments at fixed rates, helping you keep track of your spending while saving money.
• A maximum of up to three segments can be locked at any given time, during the draw period
• Minimum segment amount is $2,500
• Segment repayment terms range from 12 to 180 months
• SmartLine℠ Home Equity Line-of-Credit interest rates
. Segment rates determined at the time the segment is locked
• $199 closing costs plus valuation fee
• As a segment is paid down, it will replenish the line of credit availability
Apply online by clicking the "Apply Now"
button below, within ComputerLine, by phone or at a branch.