Test your knowledge and explore the OUCU Mobile app. Submit your answers and cash in!
May 1, 2021 - May 31, 2021
• View trivia questions about the OUCU Mobile app in the form below.
• Explore the OUCU Mobile app and search for the answer to each trivia question.
• Answer the questions correctly and receive $5 into your account!
CU Succeed App Quest Contest
FULL CONTEST DETAILS
The OU Credit Union App Quest Promotion begins at midnight ET 5/1/21 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET 5/31/21.
No purchase or transaction is necessary, and there is a limit of one entry per account.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, member must be between ages 14 and 17 and answer 10 trivia questions correctly to receive $5 deposit.
PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUES
The prize is valued at $5.
Prizes may not be substituted or transferred. OU Credit Union is not responsible for:
• Lost, late, illegible, mutilated, or misdirected entries
• Entries not received in time for the selection of the winner
• Technical hardware or software
• Lost or unavailable network connections
• Failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit a user's ability to participate in this contest
Liability for any applicable federal, state, or other taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner and no prize will be awarded without receipt of the proper legal paperwork as determined by OU Credit Union.
GENERAL RELEASE FORM
Each winner must sign a release form agreeing:
• To allow OU Credit Union, unless prohibited by law, to use his/her name, city and state of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission, or notification. All images are the exclusive property of OU Credit Union.
• That aforementioned parties and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity. This includes personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property due to the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this promotion.
OU Credit Union reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this contest should viruses, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of OU Credit Union, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest. In case of suspension or termination, a notice will be posted, and, at OU Credit Union's discretion, winners will be selected from eligible nonsuspect entries received before the event was suspended or terminated. OU Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the contest or fails to remain in good standing with OU Credit Union.
OU Credit Union maintains the right to change or modify these rules at any time without notice. OU Credit Union is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of any and all prizes. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and to the decisions of the results of the contest, which will be final and binding in all respects.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-766-6828 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all OU Credit Union full-service locations.
Oakland University Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.