Introducing Member 2 Member℠
Member 2 Member℠ is a secure, simple and
free way to instantly send money to OU Credit Union members
through the OU Credit Union Mobile app or ComputerLine.
If You've Been Sent Money
- Sign in to the OU Credit Union Mobile app or ComputerLine,
select MoveMoney,℠ and navigate to Member 2 Member.℠
- Sign up using the same email address or phone number
where you received the notification.
- Once you're enrolled, you are ready to accept the transfer
by clicking "Received" within the Member 2 Member℠ screen.
If You're Sending Money
- Enter the members' mobile phone number or email address to add them to your contact list.
- Follow the steps within Member 2 Member℠ to complete your transfer.
- Funds will be transferred instantly to your recipient.
- Free transfers between OU Credit Union members.
- Daily transfer limit of $1,500 (maximum transfer limit of $25,000 in a 30-day period).
- Funds expire after seven (7) days if they are not accepted.
- Funds will be immediately returned to the sender if the recipient declines the transfer.
- Funds transferred from savings are subject to Regulation D and transfers will be limited to six (6) per month.
Already an OU Credit Union member?
To get started, sign in to the OU Credit Union Mobile app or ComputerLine, select MoveMoney,℠ and navigate to Member 2 Member.℠
Not an OU Credit Union member?
See the hundreds of ways you can qualify to join
OU Credit Union today
Let's get started! Apply online
248-364-4708 or 800-766-6828,
or visit one of our branches to become a member.