One of our core values is giving back to the community. Our donations have helped plant trees for a greener community, open an outdoor ice skating rink to bring families together for fun and free entertainment, provide therapy for child victims of abuse, build homes for those in need, support families with life-threatening illnesses, and so much more. We are proud to be a part of and support the positive change that our community partners are making.
• Must be registered 501(c)3
• Organization must be within 25 miles of an MSUFCU branch
• Must be at least 60 days before the event
• Must include a copy of your W9 in the "Upload Documents" section
• We do not sponsor religious affiliations, political affiliations, or personal requests
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-766-6828 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all OU Credit Union full-service locations.
Oakland University Credit Union
accounts are held at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union where savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.